The Pack uses ScoutBook.com for administration of the troop, including:
- All communication:
- (Communications is shared through Google as well)
- Calendars and Outings Attendance
- Advancement tracking
- Email contacts for all Pack members.
- Resources such as links to BSA content and internal Forums.
- All Parents should have an account to connect with the Troop.
After joining the Pack, Parents will receive an email with a link to create an account. Within their account, they will be linked to their Scout's account to give parents access, visibility, and control of their son's online activity.
New Parent Tutorial:
Parent Tutorial: This includes how a parent can access and use their ScoutBook Account, tutorials on the features of ScoutBook, and how to grant your Scout access to their own account to (a) receive Troop communications, (b) access the Calendar, and (c) manage their Rank Advancements and Merit Badges.
Tutorials for how to use the rest of ScoutBook:
List of all ScoutBook Tutorials: [Click Here]
Creating a Shortcut for your mobile device, BSA Scouting APP
For quick access, you can put an icon on your device's home screen which will act very much like an iOS or Android app:
- for Apple/iOS devices: Navigate to scoutbook.com in your internet browser. Click the "Share" button at the bottom of your screen (it's a square with an up arrow coming out of it). Scroll right through the grey icons and click the "Add to Home Screen" Option.
- for Android/Google devices: Navigate to scoutbook.com in your Chrome browser. Click the menu button and "Add to Home Screen."
BSA has also released a mobile application for Parents and Youth to use (no leader approval functions) Below are the links to download it on your mobile device.